Geographically distributed businesses are demanding the speed and characteristics of local area networks with the benefits of wide area networks for moving data between corporate locations. This is particularly true for companies who implement laptop backup solutions – they want to enable intelligent global usage of bandwidth for large deployments while offering robust backup options for employees in remote office locations.
Used in conjunction with Datacastle RED, QuickCaches are smart centrally managed data caches which are easily installed on endpoints, in the cloud and in physical locations. QuickCaches allow geographically distributed enterprises to manage bandwidth consumption and decrease time-to-protection while backing up laptop data.
- Accelerated time to protection –reduce backup times by 10x via high speed LANs
- Accelerated recovery speed – lost data is quickly restored from a local QuickCache over the LAN
- Bandwidth management – manage when backups travel across the corporate network between QuickCaches and the Central Vault for optimal network access for your employees
- Multi-site flexibility & security – encrypted and centrally managed QuickCaches can be placed at any/all company locations
- Ease of deployment – send QuickCaches pre-installed on NAS devices to remote locations or easily install remotely
With QuickCaches, you don’t’ have to choose between network performance and delivering a valuable data-intensive service to geographically distributed employees.
To learn more about QuickCaches, please fill out the following form and a Datacastle representative will contact you:
Did you know?
The average cost of a data breach in 2010 was $7.2 million.
Source: Ponemon Institute
|Datacastle RED Datasheet Backup and mobile data breach prevention for the enterprise.|
|Datacastle RED on Windows Azure Datasheet Backup using world-class cloud infrastructure.|
|QuickCache Datasheet Improve time-to-protection and network management with QuickCache.|
|OMAC Case Study Objective Medical Assessment Corporation addresses HITECH and HIPAA compliance with Datacastle RED.|
|NAES Case Study NAES automates backup and security, reduces help desk calls, and meets regulatory compliance with Datacastle RED.|